Current tuition rates are partially subsidized for our January 2018 inaugural cohort
Our goal at Kenzie is to provide students with the best ROI for their education. We achieve this by creating a model where both students and future employers share the cost of the program. By creating a consulting arm (called Kenzie Studio), students have access to real-world projects, and the consulting revenue received subsidizes tuition costs for students.
We offer need-blind admissions for all our student. Low-cost financing options are available. Students pay back the loan when they begin work after the program. Speak to our admissions staff for more information about the Kenzie Education Opportunities Loan.
The below student tuition costs reflect the revenue subsidies from students working part-time at our Kenzie Studio consulting arm:
FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER TRACK (6 months)
$12,000 Final Cost to Student (6 months)
FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPER TRACK (6 months)
$12,000 Full Tuition (6 months)
- $4,000 Consulting work subsidy for first cohort *
$8,000 Final Cost to Student
* tuition subsidy offered to our first cohort performing 10-20 hours of consulting work per week
* students gain experience building real world projects
PRE-REQUISITE: FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER TRACK or completion similar program from comparable schools
SOFTWARE ENGINEER TRACK (12 MONTHS)
$24,000 Full Tuition (12 months)
- $24,000 Consulting work subsidy for first cohort *
$0 Final Cost to Student
* tuition subsidy offered to our first cohort performing part-time consulting work.
* due to experience gained from FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPER TRACK, students also get paid an additional hourly stipend for consulting work. The hourly rate is to be determined.
PRE-REQUISITE: FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPER TRACK
average 3-month tuition:
3-month tuition equivalent: