Tuition rates are partially subsidized for our April 2018 Cohort
FINANCIAL SUPPORT PROGRAMS
Kenzie’s goal is to make our program accessible and affordable for all students, regardless of their financial background.
We provide all students with the following tuition and financing options:
1. Payment Plan: A custom payment plan that allows you to pay over time.
For students completing the two-year Software Engineer Program we offer:
2. Half Up Front: Pay for half of the program upfront, $13,500, and use an Income Share Agreement (ISA) to finance the rest of your tuition obligation. ISA will be 17.5% of earned income for set amount of months.
3. $1,000 Up Front: Pay $1,000 upfront and use an Income Share Agreement (ISA) to finance the rest of your tuition obligation. ISA will be 17.5% of earned income for 48 months.
Kenzie offers three, cumulative courses that give you the skills to be a Software Engineer over two years. All courses are included if you sign up for the Software Engineer Program, or you can elect to sign up for the six month or one year program.
- Front-End Web Developer: 6 Months, $13,500.
- Full-Stack Web Developer: 1 Year, $24,000.
- Software Engineer + Paid Apprenticeship: 2 Years, $24,000 (Employer pays for year 2, giving students a $48,000 total value for only $24,000) Student is also paid for apprenticeship work in year 2.
Get Paid to Learn: The Apprenticeship Program
Kenzie’s unique finance model monetizes as much as possible from future employers while giving you, our students, access to the lowest possible training price point.
For students enrolled in the Software Engineer program, you’ll start working on real-world consulting projects in year two via our Apprenticeship Program. You’ll get paid an apprentice wage for your work.
Year two curriculum is self-paced, allowing you to learn while working. Employers cover your tuition for year two, so you’ll be paying $24,000 in total for two years.
Kenzie Apprenticeships have two benefits:
- Work Experience: You’ll graduate Kenzie with real-world work experience and sample projects to show future employers
- Paid Work: You’ll get paid for your work while learning.
INCOME SHARE AGREEMENTS
Kenzie Academy Income Share Agreement (ISA)
For students completing the two-year Software Engineer Program, Kenzie offer’s ISAs to finance your education. In an ISA, you agree to pay a fixed percentage of your future earned income for a fixed period of time to Kenzie Academy. In exchange, you don’t have to pay the full cost of Kenzie tuition upfront. In short, Kenzie won’t get paid for your training until you’re in the workforce getting paid.
We stand behind our program and believe you will land a well-paying job after program completion. If we’re wrong, and you earn below a certain wage, we won’t get fully paid for your training.
ISA’s are a pay it forward model. Your ISA payments will be used to enable other individuals in Indiana to go through the program in the future.
What is the difference between an ISA and a Loan?
In a traditional student loan, a lender gives you money to pay the cost of tuition and expenses upfront. After you graduate, you are required to pay back the original loan, plus interest. Payments can span years, until the principle is completely paid off.
With an ISA, you commit to pay for the education you receive at Kenzie in the future, once you have a salary, as a set percentage of your earned income over a set period of time.
For more information, you can review the Kenzie ISA FAQ page.
In a Kenzie custom payment plan, you’ll pay your total tuition cost over time, through a monthly payment schedule. We’d love to talk to you about your needs and come up with a custom solution that works for you!
average 3-month tuition:
3-month tuition equivalent: